Who we are
Our website address is: https://yogi.dog.
Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our websites, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
When you visit our websites, some information about your visit is automatically collected, such as your device’s operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, peripherals, and user log data. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our websites, including information about your orders, purchases, and cart activity through cookies.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request information from us about how we may share certain information about you with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use information collected for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our websites or in connection with our services. For example, where permitted under applicable law, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you transaction information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer service;
- Operate and improve our websites, products, and services;
- Administer your account with us;
- Send you catalogs and communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, and upcoming events;
- Provide you with news about products and services offered and our selected partners;
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- Third-party service providers and partners who provide data processing services to us.
- Suppliers and distributors for internal purposes including administrative purposes to facilitate transactions such as ship to address.
Security of Personal Data
Yogi is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For instance, when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). All account accesses require users to provide their username and password. It is the responsibility of each user to maintain this information in a secure manner. Despite these measures, you should know that Yogi cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes and security breaches may happen.